If you were looking for a blog that is well organized, well written, and professional...Allow me to apologize.

12/12/08

Wanna see what I'm thinking?

There is now officially technology that allows scientists to extract images directly from the brain. What this means for us later (probably much later) on is that we might be able to see each others' thoughts and dreams, and even see images of peoples' emotional states.

This is something that I've always dreamed about. I always disparage the age we live in, but before I die, we're going to have some of the coolest technology imaginable. Isn't this amazing?

You can read the article at Pink Tentacle.

1 comment:

brian said...

Why exactly do you disparage the age we live in? It may be the only one you get to experience...make the best of it.

Ok...and that article...scary. Good thing they can't see into my brain yet...and thankfully it's only in grainy black and white, not HD.

"Wait, wait...I've got got an image coming through...oh my god, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"