If you were looking for a blog that is well organized, well written, and professional...Allow me to apologize.

8/21/08

Go Cowboys! Here, take my money and build a new stadium!

In a few more days I will again be seeing this site several times a week on the way to school. Seeing the new Cowboys Stadium being built has been really overwhelming. I didn't realize just what a huge deal it was until I read this article in Wired describing how state of the art it is. I may actually have to do and check it out. Someone will have to explain football to me first, though.

2 comments:

brian said...

football is easy...show up a couple hours before the game for the tail gate party. drink. drink. drink some more. wake up somewhere else (hopefully it's monday morning). check the score on your way into work.

The Baroness said...

I thought that was college.