If you were looking for a blog that is well organized, well written, and professional...Allow me to apologize.

7/29/08

Loving Your Body

I found this little "fill in the blank" paragraph on the blog "Margarita Shapes Up" and I thought I'd show you MY answers.



If I woke up one morning suddenly adoring my body, the first thing I'd do is look at myself in the mirror and be proud . I'd allow myself to eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when I felt like it because I'd know that moderation, not deprivation or overindulgence, is the healthiest way to go. I'd exercise to have fun and keep my body healthy, (rather than lose five more pounds, or to work off last night's dessert, or this morning's binge), so I'd stop shoulder pressing and go rock climbing instead. I'd finally be fearless enough to wear a bikini, and I wouldn't feel self-conscious or bad about it, and anyone who would look down on me is just a d-bag anyway. When I get home, a romp between the sheets would be (none of your business!!) because I wouldn't be bashful about ripping off my clothes. Hell, I bet it would be better than that scene in (not participating in this sentence! *blush*). Afterwards, I'd burn all of my GIGANTIC PAJAMAS and wear a pencil skirt and sexy shoes to go dancing somewhere. I'd go to Johnny Depp's house without even looking in the mirror! I'd even go to the grocery store without a shred of self-consciousness. Or I'd go out to a party and spend more time dancing and flirting than obsessing about the party food or clinging to the wall feeling insecure. In fact, if I focused more on my body's_awe-inspiring ability to lose 80 pounds rather than on how I look, I'd probably start calling myself Wonder Woman. Plus, with all the money I'd save not buying Wii Fit, I'd have extra cash to put toward a new Nintendo DS. One thing is for sure: I wouldn't give a hoot if my booty started to sag, because I would be too busy toasting my ability to run 4 miles!

This is actually a powerful exercise for women who need to remember how lovely they are. I'd reccomend it.

No comments: