If you were looking for a blog that is well organized, well written, and professional...Allow me to apologize.

7/20/08

Why Fable 2 is going to be really really good.

I loved Fable. It was intriguing, it was silly, and it indulged both my need to be good and evil in the same game. The customization was right up my alley too. Ever since I heard about Fable 2, I've been overly excited. I know the game will never be as good as I want it to be, but here are some reasons that it's worthwhile:

-Stephen Fry, a British comedy actor who appeared on "Blackadder" and "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" to name a few, will be lending his vocal talents to this game.

-New spells! Including one called "raise dead". Please zombies, please zombies, please zombies...

-DOGGY!!!! My cute-o-meter just exploded.

-A more in depth measure of moral character to determine levels of good and evil.

Sounds good, let's play!

No comments: