If you were looking for a blog that is well organized, well written, and professional...Allow me to apologize.

7/31/08

Oh my good GOD.

Hell has frozen over. Hollywood has instructed Angelina Jolie to gain 28 pounds. Why, you say?


These are her hands. Are you effing kidding me? Believe me, because I know this kind of skinny. I've chased this kind of skinny. If you are that skinny, you are not eating enough and will be lucky to be able to stand up or remember ANYTHING, much less the kind of dialogue that she has to learn. I find it interesting that they gave her a bottom line. Not "We want you to be healthy", not "We're worried about you", but plain and simple: Gain 28 pounds.

This is further evidence that Hollywood does not give a crap if you can act for the most part, they just want you to be attractive to men so that you will sell tickets to that big and inevitable nude scene.

It absolutely makes me sick.

1 comment:

brian said...

ewwwwww. I'm sending her a bacon double cheeseburger and onion rings.